Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup perfect did you bring the plates down and compress the bag for the warmup? I put as much presser as I can without the handle in which is perfect for that I don't get flow but as soon as I apply more presser I get flow. Not sure if you can do that with the NS mini :shrug:
Yeah I put pressure without crushing it for the first minute just enough to be tight in between the plates. Then applied more pressure closer 1 min and every time I would press down again it was giving me more and more, I almost went to 5 minutes but it had pretty much stopped right at 4 mins.

Definitely worked better than what I was doing before. Cause I was only doing 3 mins with no warm up so sometimes the first minute I wasn't getting any flow:face:
napolean-dynamite-napoleon-dynamite.gif

Yeah I put pressure without crushing it for the first minute just enough to be tight in between the plates. Then applied more pressure closer 1 min and every time I would press down again it was giving me more and more, I almost went to 5 minutes but it had pretty much stopped right at 4 mins.

Definitely worked better than what I was doing before. Cause I was only doing 3 mins with no warm up so sometimes the first minute I wasn't getting any flow:face:
View attachment 1634456

Once you do the warmup just hit your max pressure then just maintain presser till the end. Don't stop if your still getting flow :headbang:

Restraint can be hard......I have been so impressed with the Lil Stick from Laughing Hyena Seeds that I just ordered more....Plus three other strains to try as well. I think the seed addiction is getting worse. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back