Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna fishin ‘cause everybody’s fishing. And I’m a gonna fishin too!

IMG_0822.jpeg

Aww thanks bud morning to you too. Yeah I just hope we can get over it so we can enjoy our trip this week suppose to be leaving Wednesday.

Boss told me if I wasn’t feeling good and that since the wife was positive it was probably best if I went home. He don’t want the whole shop getting sick we can afford that
Whaaat lil dab gets to play hooky and stay home and dab with us? Hell yeah!

Last edited:
Goodmornig! Gold Glue rosin I pressed last night. 8 grams in, 1.3 out. :bong:
View attachment 1634442
View attachment 1634443

Yeah sort of not necessarily playing hooky if I am sick which I feel I am heading that way just took a test and was negative. Wife tested negative yesterday though IDK

That's the stuff there haven't had any the light of color in awhile but it was some fire. I have been wondering I need to experiment with harvest times to see if that plays a role in rosin color seems like the lighter color stuff has more terps most of the time too:shrug::toke::drool:

Yeah sort of not necessarily playing hooky if I am sick which I feel I am heading that way just took a test and was negative. Wife tested negative yesterday though IDK

That's the stuff there haven't had any the light of color in awhile but it was some fire. I have been wondering I need to experiment with harvest times to see if that plays a role in rosin color seems like the lighter color stuff has more terps most of the time too:shrug::toke::drool:
Well I hope you guys both bounce back quick, if I could bring you soup I would fam!

Yeah I did what you said this time with the 1 min heat up and 4 mins of press. Before I was doing no heat up and just right into a 3 min press. I pulled her down at day 60 cause the trichs were ready. Very impressed with her might have to cop some more seeds. And the smell is that sweet danky smell that just lingers in the room after you smoke. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back