Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I remember date night. Date night will be a lil different in about 30 years, its more of a movie with a bowl of ice cream.
I actually would be satisfied with that as long as it’s my favorite flavor , @InkAddict$ and I don’t ever go out only other time was our wedding night so im not sure what we’re going to do but as long as I’m with him it doesn’t matter to me ❤️

Last edited:
I dont medicate, I get high! But I'll go along with whatever we need to call it, to get it legal country wide.
Getting high is my medicating... When I was young, I was ultra hyper, destructive, sometimes violent. I mentally tamed that part of me to hush up and be quiet. The canna helps with that, it quiets me mentally... Plus I like it!

Good Day all of you Live Stoners......going to be a hot one......my day is set
20230630_144033.jpg

I took a bud off the Dark Devils Mystery Punch and speed dryd it...it's fire af....it's 420 fastbuds banana purple punch x dark jedi x devils cream
okay, been biting my tounge on this for awhile, and don't want to be a jerk but...

Those seeds are not three way crosses! You reversed two males and had them both pollinate your females right? That doesnt combine both Reversed plants' genes with the seed mother's.
Some of those seeds are from one reversed pollen donor and some are from the other. Please, do a favor for yourself, this community, and anyone who ever grows your stuff, and get at least a basic understanding of how breeding works before presenting yourself as one.

To make a three way cross you could take One Male/reversal (Strain A) and pollinate two females of different strains. (strains B and C) Then, by taking the offspring of those two Mother plants and crossing them together: (B x A) x (C x A) you essentially create an EDIT: F1 polyhybrid generation that has A x B x C in its makeup.

Last edited:
okay, been biting my tounge on this for awhile, and don't want to be a jerk but...

Those seeds are not three way crosses! You reversed two males and had them both pollinate your females right? That doesnt combine both Reversed plants' genes with the seed mother's.
Some of those seeds are from one reversed pollen donor and some are from the other. Please, do a favor for yourself, this community, and anyone who ever grows your stuff, and get at least a basic understanding of how breeding works before presenting yourself as one. Plenty of resources out there to learn and no excuse not to learn especially if you're gonna start a seedbank.

To make a three way cross you could take One Male/reversal (Strain A) and pollinate two females of different strains. (strains B and C) Then, by taking the offspring of those two Mother plants and crossing them together: (B x A) x (C x A) you essentially create an F2 generation that is A x B x C.
I'm just learning....I was following the sts reversal spray...by Twenty20..I took that and reversed all 3 plants banana purple punch, dark jedi, and devils cream...to make feminized pollen...then I took all 3 and pollinated a devils cream....I'm not saying I'm a breeder...I'm still learning..I was just chucking some pollen...I won't be a breeder till I get it all down and if I plan on taking it further...I don't know yet...maybe one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back