Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy caturday all. Havent been on much. I had accident at work yesterday and trip and broke my knee cap in half there goes my summer and my plants are going to suffer so what I have going now is going to be it for a while. Ill be back in action after November. 3 to 6 months to fully heal after surgery next week. Best wishes to all and Ill be on here and there. And when I get my apollo black cherry all trimmed up and weighed ill post for the grow and show.

Happy Caturday everyone!
20230517_182749.jpg

20230115_095154.jpg

The dogs get a little jelly on Caturday! When's Dogerday!?

AFAIK ...The crossing of two F1's in this fashion, is an F1 Polyhybrid my friend and will have a high percentage of genetic variations.

:d5:
Okay, youre right not an F2. And yeah there would be variation and not an even split in expressions of the three different strains.

Okay, youre right not an F2. And yeah there would be variation and not an even split in expressions of the three different strains.
So are you saying these 3 different strains aren't in the same strain the way I crossed it? While taking banana purple punch and dark jedi pollen plus it's own pollen so all 3 and pollinated on the Devil's cream...on a separate plant?

What up bud how u been?
Been good till yesterday split my kneecap in 2. havent been able to smoke either. My poor plants. They are suffering and I got a bunch that will be over dry. I got a buddy thats going to help me out tomorrow get them watered and get me so I can trim get my buds in a jar. Is it bad thats all I really been thinking about. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back