Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make a three way cross you could take One Male/reversal (Strain A) and pollinate two females of different strains. (strains B and C) Then, by taking the offspring of those two Mother plants and crossing them together: (B x A) x (C x A) you essentially create an F2 generation that is A x B x C.

bcf.png

sorry, couldn't help it :mrgreen: ppp

Good morning y'all , 66*f, kitties taken care of, back reading done and nothing in my coffee cup but the cold dregs..... :coffee2:
Morning Talon, my cup is full, for the second time. Gonna be another hot one, in project mode with some paving stones beneath the main entrance steps. Will hit it hard until the heat gets too much, then take a break until later this afternoon once the sun is off the project spot. :pighug:

So are you saying these 3 different strains aren't in the same strain the way I crossed it? While taking banana purple punch and dark jedi pollen plus it's own pollen so all 3 and pollinated on the Devil's cream...on a separate plant?
Some of your seeds will be DC x BPP, some DC x DJ and some will be DC x DC. If you're really familiar with the traits of the parents you might be able to identify which is which but only after they've grown out and you'd still be guessing.
The difference in my example is that there is only one pollen donor, so the two resulting crosses share 1 parent.

So are you saying these 3 different strains aren't in the same strain the way I crossed it? While taking banana purple punch and dark jedi pollen plus it's own pollen so all 3 and pollinated on the Devil's cream...on a separate plant?
3 separate Pollen donors, pollinating a single plant?
:nono:

@Hog_M@Gundy thanks for the reps my friend. I cant wait till surgery and I can start the healing process. They did give me some good pain meds tho
Yep, best to get the process started asap! Careful with them pain meds though. The better they are, the more dangerous in my experience!

Yep, best to get the process started asap! Careful with them pain meds though. The better they are, the more dangerous in my experience!
I know was really hoping to have surgery like the same day but that was not an option. Have to wait for swelling to go down and find the time to get me it. I hate being in limbo like this. They are pretty good. I have had meds before. Been addicted to opiates so Im walking on a thin line taking these meds but without them Id be in some serious pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back