Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time In the grow, the girls are getting bigger and bigger each day.
Knows Candy Needs one more node before she can be topped.
Chic-lit Is about 5 days behind her.
The Earth box junior girls are just about ready for their first full reservoir filling.
All the bloodstone girls are doing quite well. Still waiting to see any difference in the color of the various girls for that more olive pheno.

Everything is almost there that I can actually do some work to the girls!

This commercial comes to mind with my current attitude! :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows:

You still got anything outdoors @WildBill ......?.......:watering:.........or are you done for winter...........

3ea12fe5-fcb0-4065-9a51-6ef62874dba7.jpeg

Afternooon @PinkyNotTheBrain ....View attachment 1633849..did you Sleep....?

More like pain induced exhaustion pass out but ya from 1-330. Aunts sick with her late summer early fall cold that starts off her bad season. Shes up all night on steroids. Walk in the house and its 90° with heat on 2 hours later walk in she got the ac on and its 62°

Hows your day? Weekend plans?

Hello and good late-morning everyone!

The weather is lovely and we are heading to a lake tomorrow and taking out a boat for the day.

Funny how if you own a boat, you need a boating license. Renting for the day? Credit card is all you need! Good luck sir, try not to crash!

Howdy y’all

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

IMG_8788.jpeg

Day 20

Today I decided to do my first dry amendment feeding.
-Mychorrizea
-Diatomaceous Earth
-Dr. Earth Flower Girl

2 Tbsp of each and then watered in. Smells like ass now in the room, but the girls all look happy.

Still have lights set at 200ppfd to soil level. Lights will start to get turned up a touch in the next couple weeks as they go into flower and get it to around 500-600ppff at lead level once flowers are formed. It’s a delicate dance with all these strains. That’s why I like to have the 6 light zones so I can adjust to strain preferences.

IMG_8787.jpeg

They are already showing their differences now. Some smaller, some more light sensitive.

Take care
Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back