Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy Cheese Burger Thursday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1633668

H2O2 will kill the root biome microbes!

If you are running a "Sterile" hydroponics grow then you can use H2O2 to help keep it sterile. Do not use in regular hydroponics.

Visiting the old growth forests of northern California is a soul touching experience - really there are not words to describe it. The other thing is the huge Banana Slugs, When Ms MOG spotted the first one she invented a new scream! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course she is always the first to spot a new creepy crawly. I had walked past several but was not looking down. It was raining and we were the only people on the trail, We just stood there for hours. We have traveled the world to SCUBA and visited many land sites when not diving, no single place has ever exceeded the majesty of the old growth forest. We visit the General Sherman every couple of years. I will see if I can find some digital pictures. Digital was not a common thing when we visited the old growth.
I watched a number of growers and one I particularly wrote a long article about how trace amounts, and he was specific to a Tbsb per gallon ratio, would enhance oxygen to roots…

Definitely taking this out of the regimen. Thanks 🙏

Morning everyone afternoon mossy thank you for the reps I am very pleased with the yields this round :worship::thanks:

1695380312728.gif

Where in the hell did they find enough light to grow plants that big? Do they have a cloud fan that blows away the clouds? :biggrin: :nono:

:crying: Aye......:eyebrows:...does that mean you don't have Cloud Fans in the US........?........you Normally get everything before us.........:crying:

Monster veg are Mostly to do with Seed...and fert programs..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back