Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time In the grow, the girls are getting bigger and bigger each day.
Knows Candy Needs one more node before she can be topped.
Chic-lit Is about 5 days behind her.
The Earth box junior girls are just about ready for their first full reservoir filling.
All the bloodstone girls are doing quite well. Still waiting to see any difference in the color of the various girls for that more olive pheno.

Everything is almost there that I can actually do some work to the girls!

This commercial comes to mind with my current attitude! :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Happy Friday to all. I saw an article yesterday morning that wholesale weed prices are way down, like under $400/lb. Yesterday afternoon I drove a friend down to visit a Seneca Nation dispensary, and retail prices are down too. She got 2 z's of righteous bud for $50 each. Well, so far I only tried a tiny bud of the guava in the Arizer Solo (for research purposes only) and I was flyin'. She says the DMV is pure couch-lock. I'm glad I don't have to smoke dispo weed, but glad the Indians are passing along the savings to their customers.
Rez_bud_50z.jpg

View attachment 1633825 Welcome @Lil Dab......:bravo:..neat Trim job.......

Thank you question I’ve been wondering do you know what happened to @Oldsageseeds? His name won’t even tag always have been happy with his crosses that Strawberry microverse turned out amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back