Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 6.46.09 PM.png

Good morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1633509

I just got the new Moderna Covid-19 updated vaccine today. @WildBill I do not understand your rant about covid, if you do not believe it is real get in your car and drive to the nearest Hospital with an ER, ask them how many covid cases they have right now today? Ask them how many covid patients are in the Intensive Care Unit and then ask them how many have died this week. My ER nurse friend tells me the census is way up and some old guy died in the hallway before they could even get him to the ICU last week.

@Cerebral Goo Have you seen a doctor? Maybe it is time?

@PinkyNotTheBrain at least they did not give you a Lobotomy by mistake :haha: Just kidding. Our medical system is so hosed up in the USA and the scariest part is I need them right now also!

I apologize if this all seems a bit political /:pass:
Did I say anything about COVID with not being real? Come on man!

A blanket statement Like "They all lied to us so damn much about practically everything to do with covid is easily understood as you don't believe the data is real.

Also the media lied to you. Well duh, the media lies all the time about anything the corporations want you to believe. They even admit it in court when something gets there. But this is too political for AFN so I am not going there and you should not either.

:pass:

Did I say anything about COVID with not being real? Come on man!
All Covid did for me was just prove how stupid the world governments are and what means they'll go to violate somebody's rights in the grab of power.
They all lied to us so damn much about practically everything to do with COVID.

Almost bedtime…..but 1st! :eyebrows::woohoo1::pie:

View attachment 1633550
That looks so good...........

I have been eating 1 or 2 hard candies at night to try to satisfy my craving for sweets, I figure 20 or 30 calories of sugar is better than 350 in that dreamy piece of cake.

Edit: tonight's dinner was late waiting on MS. MOG:

IMG_20230920_200449786.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back