Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the link below to see how long to boil cannabis for. The article said 90 minutes. I'm at altitude, so I went with 105 minutes.

I put a couple grams in a ziplock inside of a ziplock, and ran them on a medium boil with the lid on for 1:45:00. After they cooled I ate .8 grams. Choked them down is more "ackerit." :yoinks:

If they're 15% THC (could be 20), I'm pretty sure I got the whole 120-150 mg. :baked: exactly two hours later when I'd completely forgotten about it. I'll experiment with a couple of different times but I'm pretty pleased! (and pretty :gamer:).

https://jointlybetter.com/magazine/article/can-you-boil-weed-to-activate-it

I went to the link below to see how long to boil cannabis for. The article said 90 minutes. I'm at altitude, so I went with 105 minutes.

I put a couple grams in a ziplock inside of a ziplock, and ran them on a medium boil with the lid on for 1:45. After they cooled I ate .8 grams. Choked them down is more "ackerit." :yoinks:

If they're 15% THC (could be 20), I'm pretty sure I got the whole 120-150 mg. :baked: exactly two hours later when I'd completely forgotten about it. I'll experiment with a couple of different times but I'm pretty pleased! (and pretty :gamer:).

https://jointlybetter.com/magazine/article/can-you-boil-weed-to-activate-it
Dude, you can also just mix flower with some peanut butter, stick it between a couple crackers, wrap in foil and bake it for a couple of minutes :hump:

Dude, you can also just mix flower with some peanut butter, stick it between a couple crackers, wrap in foil and bake it for a couple of minutes :hump:
Yeah I know... but then I was starting to get worried about the completely-legal extractant pulling out the peanut oils... :funny: :jointman:

Actually, good tip for a pinch. It even sounds semi-edible. How many minutes is a couple? I've miscooked herbs many times.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 6.47.45 PM.png

Evening stoners been long week already stoners just when worked seemed to be letting up we get a pile of work in:naughtystep: and as always busy around the house..

Night Owl Bubblegum Queen Day 68
Don't know if it's from getting pretty close to the light or just a weirdo :haha:but there are a couple mutated looking bud clusters:shrug::toke: Probably should have documented this one better think she might yielder but we shall see lots of time left. She's going to be difficult come time for harvest I haven't moved and don't dare :yoinks:

IMG_6621.JPG
IMG_6620.JPG
IMG_6619.JPG
IMG_6618.JPG
IMG_6617.JPG

Good morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners!

hump-day-happy.gif

I just got the new Moderna Covid-19 updated vaccine today. @WildBill I do not understand your rant about covid, if you do not believe it is real get in your car and drive to the nearest Hospital with an ER, ask them how many covid cases they have right now today? Ask them how many covid patients are in the Intensive Care Unit and then ask them how many have died this week. My ER nurse friend tells me the census is way up and some old guy died in the hallway before they could even get him to the ICU last week.

@Cerebral Goo Have you seen a doctor? Maybe it is time?

@PinkyNotTheBrain at least they did not give you a Lobotomy by mistake :haha: Just kidding. Our medical system is so hosed up in the USA and the scariest part is I need them right now also!

I apologize if this all seems a bit political :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back