Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"alex, i'll take sf bay area dispensariez for 100 plz" :toke: ppp

hmmm....
emoji_u1f914.png
on second thought, it could be showin the current location of all panhandlerz..........but that'z jus a guess :shrug: ppp

I’m excited to decarb it and make gummies etc
Lots of recipes out there. Just depends what you want out of them. I have a very easy grocery store/targe/walmart version. It's not the best but, if you just want a "gummy" without having to order and wait a few days. They aren't shelf stable, 2-3 weeks max, and they need to live in the fridge but! You can have them in an hour.

Lots of recipes out there. Just depends what you want out of them. I have a very easy grocery store/targe/walmart version. It's not the best but, if you just want a "gummy" without having to order and wait a few days. They aren't shelf stable, 2-3 weeks max, and they need to live in the fridge but! You can have them in an hour.
Ones i make are shelf stable and melt in your mouth! Also quick to make! U do need sunflower lecithin tho cuz i do 1/2&1/2 oil n tincture!

Ones i make are shelf stable and melt in your mouth! Also quick to make! U do need sunflower lecithin tho cuz i do 1/2&1/2 oil n tincture!
Yep, no matter what, if you want them today, check the store for any kind of lecithin first. Seems to be the hardest thing to find in person.

Yep, no matter what, if you want them today, check the store for any kind of lecithin first. Seems to be the hardest thing to find in person.
Depending your location can usually get from amazon if not same day but next! Unless u r way out from an amazon warehouse!

Hey Mark did you ever watch that one lady on YouTube that makes so many different cannabis edibles?
Well hell, here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/@DiamondDelightEdibles

She stopped making videos 'cause YouTube demonetized her! Absolute freaking idiots!

This lady has some excellent recipes and shows you exactly how to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back