Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know... but then I was starting to get worried about the completely-legal extractant pulling out the peanut oils... :funny: :jointman:

Actually, good tip for a pinch. It even sounds semi-edible. How many minutes is a couple? I've miscooked herbs many times.
They're called firecrackers. It's actually how they recommended us to make our own edibles around here when I 1st got my med card. Super easy. Works well. Just be prepared to pick some out of your teeth. Can definitely play with the recipe

They're called firecrackers. It's actually how they recommended us to make our own edibles around here when I 1st got my med card. Super easy. Works well. Just be prepared to pick some out of your teeth. Can definitely play with the recipe
1695259556290.gif

Good morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1633509

I just got the new Moderna Covid-19 updated vaccine today. @WildBill I do not understand your rant about covid, if you do not believe it is real get in your car and drive to the nearest Hospital with an ER, ask them how many covid cases they have right now today? Ask them how many covid patients are in the Intensive Care Unit and then ask them how many have died this week. My ER nurse friend tells me the census is way up and some old guy died in the hallway before they could even get him to the ICU last week.

@Cerebral Goo Have you seen a doctor? Maybe it is time?

@PinkyNotTheBrain at least they did not give you a Lobotomy by mistake :haha: Just kidding. Our medical system is so hosed up in the USA and the scariest part is I need them right now also!

I apologize if this all seems a bit political :pass:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I took a test last week and it came up negative. One of the variants going around has pink eye associated with it. Took the test after I was told about it and looked up more info. Thought it could be covid as I NEVER get sick like this. Like once every two years I come down with something. Talking with a doc that is a friend of the family, he said there are 4-5 flu/cold bugs floating around here as well as multiple variants of covid.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I took a test last week and it came up negative. One of the variants going around has pink eye associated with it. Took the test after I was told about it and looked up more info. Thought it could be covid as I NEVER get sick like this. Like once every two years I come down with something. Talking with a doc that is a friend of the family, he said there are 4-5 flu/cold bugs floating around here as well as multiple variants of covid.
I was not suggesting it was covid but anything running more than a week should get a tug on your Doc's ear IMPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back