Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I have 2 and the older model is fine but the newer one is already making a click click click click click noise when it swings back to the left. It's only 3 months in. If it gets worse I'll email ac infinity. I said this yesterday but I wish that gray front plate unscrewed off or popped off easier for simple cleaning. Seems like they want you to just buy a new one or damage the face plate trying to pry it off when it gets dirty. Cause I'm for sure not gonna sit there like a tweaker cleaning the fan through the little openings :rofl:

Thanks for the reps buddy you do know that the face plate/cover just 1/4 turn counter clockwise and it pops right off. Now it can be a pain to line back up and put back on but removal is way easier then others I've had

Is it just me or does @wwwillie look like a substitute science teacher? And not just any substitute he’s the one that comes in but is waaaaay smarter then your everyday teacher! :shrug::crying::pighug:

He is this guy

1695084033305.gif

The one who can “safely” and scientifically incinerate his entire classroom! :haha::rofl::hothot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back