Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined the @Sawney_bean club. just in time setting up a tent at a buddies. going to throw a couple in there. See if hes got what it takes to grow some bud. With my help of course. Lol.
71676468229__C18E8323-BB01-4912-8AD9-EF1262687523.jpeg

So I got an AC Infinity oscillating fan today. I read in the instructions (don’t judge me) and they mention that while the fan can run 24 hours a day, the oscillation should only be run 18. WTF? Is anyone noticing any reduced life running the oscillation 24 hours?

Hey Now! It’s QWET time. Did one jar tonight. Extracted and winterized. Came out very nice. This is the 1st wash of two that I plan on. I’m low on ethanol though so I’ll have to recover some before I do the 2nd washes.
Use a Büchner funnel, everything cooled to about -14 (as low as my freezer goes), vacuum pump. I used 8um and then a 3um filter paper.
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5159.jpeg

I am talking about the oscillating fans. I probably should do my inline too it's been a while

Book doesn't say anything about it :shrug:

View attachment 1632757

The blades do not come off! I remove the blades on all my other fans when i clean them but ac it’s not an option! ;)

Oh not sure about anyone else but noticed toward end of last grow my ac infinity fan finally stopped oscillating! Left it running nonstop and i had it over a year i believe before it quit on me! I ordered mine as a preorder before u could just order them anytime so it was a while back!

Just checked….

Ordered on 5/31/22 and it shipped on 7/7/22 so i had it well over a year before it quit oscillating on me! Them vivosun or monkey fans u were lucky if they worked after 60 days! :haha::cuss::crying:

So I got an AC Infinity oscillating fan today. I read in the instructions (don’t judge me) and they mention that while the fan can run 24 hours a day, the oscillation should only be run 18. WTF? Is anyone noticing any reduced life running the oscillation 24 hours?
I have not I have one making noise but it still works.. We were talking about this last night here's a few quotes. @Fermented_Fruitz had one quit oscillating on him

I have not I have one making noise but it still works.. We were talking about this last night here's a few quotes. @Fermented_Fruitz had one quit oscillating on him
Same. I have 2 and the older model is fine but the newer one is already making a click click click click click noise when it swings back to the left. It's only 3 months in. If it gets worse I'll email ac infinity. I said this yesterday but I wish that gray front plate unscrewed off or popped off easier for simple cleaning. Seems like they want you to just buy a new one or damage the face plate trying to pry it off when it gets dirty. Cause I'm for sure not gonna sit there like a tweaker cleaning the fan through the little openings :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back