Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200 people in my little town. We don't even have our own police department. Think there were 900 in my high school class not very far away
We don’t have police station either state police and county sheriff do it all. The town my school was in has a village police.

@Hotfire 90,923 people in my whole county :toke:

11,843 peepz in my county....with almost half o' thoze in my slightlybiggersmall town, with a population of about 4500 :toke: ppp

We don’t have police station either state police and county sheriff do it all. The town my school was in has a village police.

@Hotfire 90,923 people in my whole county :toke:
This is my city! ;) :crying:

1695065717090.png

1100 people here from now until June and then it climbs to 15000 for the summer months.

When the summer crowd leaves, we have a big "Take back the Lake" party :hothot:

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live Stoners!

monday.gif

As I am grinding up Double Bubble to replace my one hitter Container's weed, This weed is actually more frosty on the inside.............. And it's close to being the avalanche on the outside!
These are fairly dense nugs, but they're not rock hard. I'll bet that Gram for Gram, the amount of cannabinoids is pretty high.
I hadn't Any since the dry, so I'm testing a little bit of this cured. It doesn't slap you hard like Knows Candy. It's a sneaker. Very very smooth for a hit from a metal one hitter! :eyebrows: :headbang:
My allergies are raging, so I can't tell you exactly what it tastes like, but it's pretty damn good and way different than Knows Candy. it seems to be pretty head dominant at the moment.
I think when I get back home,........... you see I'm trying to be bit positive today.............. I think I'm gonna vape some in my Herbal Aire.
I'll have me a nice THC/CBD cannacoffee ready when I leave the house. I wonder what country the doctor I'm seeing today got their doctorate from ? It's always a mystery when you go to the VA!:face:

My one Bloodstone droopy girl pot has perked up! No idea what the hell their problem was, but they're still getting SST tonight! I have no idea why that one pot, out of 5, reacted in such a manner. Since it's all three, it's gotta be pot related. By perking up after a period of time that it was overwatering. That's just can't be. At least not my head. They were all the same size and stage of growth as the other pots and they weighed the same as the other ppts.
I don't get it but it is what it is and they're doing better. Still gonna hit them with them hormones!
My buddy that does combustion rates the Double Bubble in his top 5, This is saying a lot coming from him!

The scallops were on sale this morning, served on a bed of sautéed shitakes w/Turkey Tail Mycelium, overnight oats and a very good Long Black Espresso.

IMG_20230918_103302810.jpg

I need to haul home 24 sacks of concrete mix, OOooooffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back