Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I have a tendency to break things by accident using too much strength. It wasnt coming off when I tugged at it so I didn't wanna break it before I even got a chance to use the fan :rofl:I'll mess with it after this grow, they will need a cleaning for sure. Ill put a lil more elbow into it. :lildab:
View attachment 1633014
It shouldn't take that much strength but it does help to have big hands:yeah: :size:

So I've created a monster last camping trip wife started hitting the enail cause she was low of flower that dry to her liking:poof: First day I come back and she's like I like this :nono:"I don't have to worry about it being dry and it's always tasty". Now that she knows how big of hit to take and not choke. She loves dabs one two hits and she's done. she's been wondering down couple times a day/evening :joy::lildab:

So I've created a monster last camping trip wife started hitting the enail cause she was low of flower that dry to her liking:poof: First day I come back and she's like I like this :nono:"I don't have to worry about it being dry and it's always tasty". Now that she knows how big of hit to take and not choke. She loves dabs one two hits and she's done. she's been wondering down couple times a day/evening :joy::lildab:

Sounds like u need that double barrel slurper now! ;) :rofl::lildab::lildab:

1695089505138.jpeg

1695089565006.gif

Gotta trim that last girl tomorrow so cleaned the trimbin tonight! Don’t need to lay branches on a dirty tray thats smuggling cat hairs on it! :kitty::nono::rofl:

image.jpg

:nono: Single enail does just fine we pass it back forth :cooldance::pighug:

Do you like your terp slurper?:pass:
No its lame! :crying:

I only loaded it once but seemed to waste too much for as much as i cough! And if u dont dump the pearls out while still scorching hot they get froze in place and a bitch to get out!

No its lame! :crying:

I only loaded it once but seemed to waste too much for as much as i cough! And if u dont dump the pearls out while still scorching hot they get froze in place and a bitch to get out!
:crying: Yeah they seem like more work then their worth doubt I'll ever get one now:thanks::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back