Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all old gen x boomers in here or what :crying:
Nope, Baby Boomer here. I think there are many of us over 56?

Time to hit the hay......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

@Mossy welp, i dunno how it keepz happenin like this :doh:, but it lookz like once AGAIN, i'll miss the page woot...and this time, it'z gonna be the big 2000, argh! :wall: ..........................but ah well, say g'nite Gracie & carry on plz :toke: :sleeping: ppp

@Mossy welp, i dunno how it keepz happenin like this :doh:, but it lookz like once AGAIN, i'll miss the page woot...and this time, it'z gonna be the big 2000, argh! :wall: ..........................but ah well, say g'nite Gracie & carry on plz :toke: :sleeping: ppp

#G'NightGracie :bighug: #SleepTight

Not Sniggering.............at all.............................................
mutle.gif

Anyone who gets the First post on page 2000 and shouts WOOT will get @420Forever 's 20 plus rep points.........:yeah: #JustSayin

Rude awakening this am, woke up to screeching tires and banging! 1 vehicle crash pretty much in front of my house. Catfish Camaro went off-roading and driver abandoned the car. Police and flatbed just left. 40 minutes before the alarm goes off too! No injuries except to the camaro’s front end…

Nope, Baby Boomer here. I think there are many of us over 56?

Time to hit the hay......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Guess I’d be gen-x… born in 72… although I think I’d be on the front cusp of it…

Morning of day 7 or week 2 however you like to count.

..Mind Blown! - I'll never understand this new fancy way of doing maths ^_^

:pighug:

giphy.gif

(yeah .. i know what you mean - it took a while to "pop up" :rofl: )
(... or it been up for 8 days, so technically on week 2) (unless you're counting on beatles time, then there's still 2 days to go until week 2 begins) ... We're on the same page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back