Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame..shame.....did you let Adam know.......?

I Know they weren't Test seed...but I'm sure he's appreciate the heads up.... :headbang:
no but i did update the mint julep journal i was doing. i have never spoken with him should i just message him or whats the proper way to do it so he doesnt think im complaining about it.

no but i did update the mint julep journal i was doing. i have never spoken with him should i just message him or whats the proper way to do it so he doesnt think im complaining about it.

Just PM him and tell him that your not complaining just informing he was really cool and easy to chat with I did yesterday.. Very quick to respond also

04DC0F20-7B3D-4930-8C78-EAFB6499E229.jpeg

So on further inspection the other one has em too :cuss: so that's 2 for 2. I'm not hurting for bud so off they go. This was just a freebie run in half gallon pots cause my seed shoebox is getting full.
View attachment 1612042
View attachment 1612040
View attachment 1612043
If two plants did that to me, I'd be back to the supplier for replacements, freebie or not. It is bad business sending out seeds that have not been tested better than those apparently have. Two for two full hermaphrodite is off the scale bad, IMO. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back