Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted it, but for anyone who seen my post about the hermied seeded plant 'scare' remark...It was in no way related to any of TM20's gear...I apologize as this post could've easily been taken the wrong way...

:cheers:

I had a plant in my last grow that grew a couple balls at the bottom. Think I scraped off 4 of them in total, but the plant finished with no issues other then that :shrug: But it was pretty stressful checking in and inspecting constantly the whole grow

I had a plant in my last grow that grew a couple balls at the bottom. Think I scraped off 4 of them in total, but the plant finished with no issues other then that :shrug: But it was pretty stressful checking in and inspecting constantly the whole grow
:face:Me too couple different grows and breeders :shrug::shrug: It is just my nature to blame myself for doing something to make them hermie so I don't say much just pluck and move on :shrug::shrug::shrug::headbang::toke:
:welcome::toke::lildab:

:face:Me too couple different grows and breeders :shrug::shrug: It is just my nature to blame myself for doing something to make them hermie so I don't say much just pluck and move on :shrug::shrug::shrug::headbang::toke:

:welcome::toke::lildab:
I've only ever seen it on 1 plant. I assumed it's just genetic since the other plants on the same system and schedule didn't do it :shrug:

I've only ever seen it on 1 plant. I assumed it's just genetic since the other plants on the same system and schedule didn't do it :shrug:

I'm getting there but not consistent/good enough yet plus I screw with them too much

Tommy Boy (7/10) Movie CLIP - I Killed My Sale! (1995) HD celebs celebrity amg All Tags 134609 07jh17 02dlfh 012801 tommy boy, tommy boy clip, tommy boy clips, tommy boy car scene, tommy boy part 1, tommy boy trailer, tommy boy singing in car, chris farley, david spade, maria vacratsis, peter segal, comedy, slapstick comedies, lorne michaels, robert k weiss, barnaby thompson, attitude videos, defeat videos, despair videos, mistakes videos, restaurant videos, tommy, richard, helen the waitress, movie clips, movieclipsdotcom GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back