Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added Mushroom Mycelium Turkey Tail
Look into graviola supplements or tea. It's soursop leaf extract and it's supposed to be good for fighting off "stuff" in your body. Like everything else they will say it's not for cancer but they have to say that. There is lots of good information on it out there. Big hug for ya man! :d5: :pass:

FB_IMG_1693914805658.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday, Taco Saturday Live Stoners.

View attachment 1632408

Tacos are good any day!

I just saw a news story about rat populations on the rise globally. They had some video of rats in NYC that were bigger than cats :yoinks:

The Doc said 80% chance of being cancer but also an 80% chance it is non-invasive. I have added Mushroom Mycelium Turkey Tail and My Community from Host defense to my diet. I will know more after they do the surgery to remove it and look at the rest of the urinary system.

It is hell getting old but I still want to keep doing it.

View attachment 1632409
Yep, no rush to leave this place either! Hopefully, something benign and move on. Every trip to the doctor’s office seems to add another disease process to the list….just reminds we are still here to smoke another bowl and enjoy an edible or two!
Here’s to many more!!!

Been tryna get myself up so I can go get a new dab rig since i broke one and can't find the other one. I need some pain relief can't stop rolling back and forth but when I get up im instantly exhausted , cant catch my breath
Bro when my stomach is killing me soaking in a hot bath always seems to help! Not sure if u ever tried it but def helps me!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back