Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another WTF situation here @Waira . We learn together.
These UEL photoperiods have been on 20/4 their entire lives.
Really can’t believe there isn’t auto in them. 5+weeks from germ and beginning flower on 20/4!!!
Whatcha make of this! View attachment 1632356View attachment 1632357View attachment 1632358View attachment 1632359View attachment 1632360
:rofl::shrug:... it makes you wonder, huh!
I'd show this to who made these seeds for sure, make sure no accidental cross-knocking may have happened? Raw speed and a hair trigger is one thing, but under 20/4, that's got some 'splaining to do! This is no oddball landrace equatorial NLD...

No social media accounts for me whatsoever but I’m glad I discovered this Chat. Way cooler socializing with people you don’t know than finding out your long time friends are idiots
I started my Facebook account years ago to see what my youngest daughter was doing at college. She seemed to have a solo cup in her hand in every picture. She sure looked like she was having a really good time for someone who's grades were in the toilet.

IMG_20230916_143343536.jpg

Made by the same person as my lizard bowl i broke. Didn't have any bangers at a 45° for it , looked a 2 places but only had glass ones so I got it for now

:rofl::shrug:... it makes you wonder, huh!
I'd show this to who made these seeds for sure, make sure no accidental cross-knocking may have happened? Raw speed and a hair trigger is one thing, but under 20/4, that's got some 'splaining to do! This is no oddball landrace equatorial NLD...
My thoughts too!! Stretch started about a week ago. I’ll cut the light to 18/6 for the week and 12/12 after, but something ain’t right.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday, Taco Saturday Live Stoners.

taco saturday.gif

Tacos are good any day!

Around here rats eat meat. They eat car wiring harnesses too thanks to soy based insulation.

I save chicken and pork drippings, and will soak a scrap of rag in that for bait. Rag because it doesn't tear when they try to pull it off the trigger.

Nutella also works well, as does chocolate syrup.

The big ones here are bigger than a 1 liter bottle.

I just saw a news story about rat populations on the rise globally. They had some video of rats in NYC that were bigger than cats :yoinks:

Sorry to hear of your likely bladder tumor. So often highly treatable and possibly curable.
Cystoscopy: The one time guys wish for a shorter urethra….
The Doc said 80% chance of being cancer but also an 80% chance it is non-invasive. I have added Mushroom Mycelium Turkey Tail and My Community from Host defense to my diet. I will know more after they do the surgery to remove it and look at the rest of the urinary system.

It is hell getting old but I still want to keep doing it.

Dabs Label.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back