Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if I play his Jam... ... @Fermented_Fruitz will grace us with his presence..

I had to wake up at 6am to load and unload car twice cuz mom was working a farmers market today! Also was not feeling good so been lagging ass! My stomach was killing me and my back was sore AF so took a hot ass epsom soak but i was feeling so shitty i never turned the swordfish on….although i did take it swimming with me! ;) :rofl:

I had to wake up at 6am to load and unload car twice cuz mom was working a farmers market today! Also was not feeling good so been lagging ass! My stomach was killing me and my back was sore AF so took a hot ass epsom soak but i was feeling so shitty i never turned the swordfish on….although i did take it swimming with me! ;) :rofl:
Ite AFN mobile hot tub . One i can fit in.
We'll scoop @BCBudlady on the way for cookies
7F4V.gif

Hope you feel better bro!
...maybe you ate too many sweets?

1000011033.gif

1000011034.gif

1000011032.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back