Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And @Mañ'O'Green I give two thumbs up to the Xvape👍👍 I’ve used different (cheap) pens back in the day when carts were new and yada yada yada but this pen is great. Battery life just fine so far, all I can ask is one full day between charges and it delivers that. I’ve read your MOD on the coils and I’m wired as such to hear the bottom line of what you’re saying and order ten extra coil right off the bat. I LOVE DIY but teeny things involving teeny tools arent my style. I’m an older guy also who’s lungs don’t need to be tortured with big ol rips of this stuff. Coughing my bunghole up through my throat is not my idea of a good time and the bubbler dealio is a perfect middleman between pen and bong. Love the magnetic stand and nail/carb action. Haven’t used the dab tool yet for anything other than a carb clear holder haha. I’ll definitely be trying a few different models of pens but the Xvape kicks ass so far.
Glad you are enjoying it, Be sure to swab it out between dabs. I get two or three hits off each load. The third one is usually not so tasty and depending on how lazy I am I just swab it out after two hits.

Glad you are enjoying it, Be sure to swab it out between dabs. I get two or three hits off each load. The third one is usually not so tasty and depending on how lazy I am I just swab it out after two hits.
I’ve used it 3 days now and never thought to clean anything 🤦🏻‍♂️😆

It is much more pleasant when you keep it clean. It is really simple just use a pointed cotton swab, heat just a little with the swab in the barrel and swab it out.

I buy these on Amazon

2022-04-03_13-54-41.jpg

I’m very encouraged at how long the gram lasts though, when hearing you guys talk about 15-25% return from pressing the first obvious reaction is to think it won’t go far. But l can see now how it “should” actually last longer.

:face:I clean my banger maybe once a night qtips cost too much. Put some fresh in then a nice tasty hit. I probably should clean it much more often but I'm too lazy and by the time remember it's cooled too much to clean

@PeaceLove&Buds hey can I ask how ya liked the Sour Crack ya grew last winter?

@PinkyNotTheBrain says he grows it all the time and well, it may explain why he see's colorful graphics on buildings and structures, that intense of a smoke eh?
Here’s some pics I found from my journal and I just did screenshots. One of each plant at 56 days then a group shot, all plants identical in age. Trippy

160B6405-45EB-474C-9FD8-D7579C166809.png
3048C47E-701F-437B-9226-754DA3020248.png
24728637-4596-4791-8A31-F37BA6CF92E3.png
EA9578B7-7FB6-473D-956F-1489CD31D164.png
B62F4B5C-9EF0-44F3-950E-7C083D952EBB.png

Is this the captain Ron you speak of? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, Ron was a very buttoned down guy, drugs were not allowed on his boat but good scotch and beer were allowed in small quantities. You need to keep your wits about you when in those waterways. The boat had radar and 3 radios, we often left or returned to the bay in fog that was very dense. Ship traffic was scary and Ron was fearless. We passed between two container ships going in opposite directions once in the fog and both of them were blasting their horns "Danger" I was terrified but never let anyone know it.
I’m very encouraged at how long the gram lasts though, when hearing you guys talk about 15-25% return from pressing the first obvious reaction is to think it won’t go far. But l can see now how it “should” actually last longer.
Well at least until your tolerance levels go up :frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back