Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few started running the salmon river here but that's all I've heard since I don't get in to the salmon crowds much :nono:

Why? Kyote :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
There's no telling what I do for some Fresh caught, camp cooked wild salmon !!!
You wouldn't want to be between me and the possibility of me getting that salmon!:grrr2::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I really don't want to think about how many damn years it's been since I had it! Ohh my god, I can taste it now though!!!
I was a little bitty kid when I first tasted it! And definitely made an impression! The first time I got to go fishing myself, I made sure I backpacked and Iron skillet and a grate!!
About the only way I eat "fresh" salmon these days, is when I smoke a bunch of meat.
I'll leave spots on a rack for the salmon. I'll either put it on the top or second from the top rack. If I put it on the second from the top rack, it's usually ribs just above it. So some juices will fall down on it.
it's the way I can get a decent smoke on some salmon without having to fire an entire pit up just for that one small thing. It works really well in a very full chest. The smoke is usually fairly slow.
I like pecan wood the best with salmon.

There's no telling what I do for some Fresh caught, camp cooked wild salmon !!!
You wouldn't want to be between me and the possibility of me getting that salmon!:grrr2::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I really don't want to think about how many damn years it's been since I had it! Ohh my god, I can taste it now though!!!
I was a little bitty kid when I first tasted it! And definitely made an impression! The first time I got to go fishing myself, I made sure I backpacked and Iron skillet and a grate!!
About the only way I eat "fresh" salmon these days, is when I smoke a bunch of meat.
I'll leave spots on a rack for the salmon. I'll either put it on the top or second from the top rack. If I put it on the second from the top rack, it's usually ribs just above it. So some juices will fall down on it.
it's the way I can get a decent smoke on some salmon without having to fire an entire pit up just for that one small thing. It works really well in a very full chest. The smoke is usually fairly slow.
I like pecan wood the best with salmon.

You don’t want these ones this time of year they’re half rotting on their way to die. When they catch them in the lake and they are still sliver they are good eating. At least from what I’ve been told I don’t like it any way too fishy for me.

You don’t want these ones this time of year they’re half rotting on their way to die. When they catch them in the lake and they are still sliver they are good eating. At least from what I’ve been told I don’t like it any way too fishy for me.
Yes I fish mostly for salmon at the river mouths of the great lakes on piers when the fish are fresh not zombie stage :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight all you TGIF Live Stoners!

8eg8.gif

I worked on the roots until it got too hot and I was too tired. The score now stands at Roots 1, MOG 2. There is a root about 8" diameter that I have decided to leave because I am afraid I may weaken the trees' grip on the ground too much if I cut it. I will just have to cut the forms to fit around it. The concrete will only be a couple of inches thick over it. I just means it will crack and lift sooner rather than later.

My digestive system has gone to hell since the Urologist made me take a Cipro yesterday. I asked twice if it was really necessary and he insisted! I am taking probiotics as fast as I can.

I’m here! Not with my own stuff yet, still on the freebie. I called about the press today they said mid next week ☹️
View attachment 1632093
Well how do you like dabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back