Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you TGIF Live Stoners!

View attachment 1632112

I worked on the roots until it got too hot and I was too tired. The score now stands at Roots 1, MOG 2. There is a root about 8" diameter that I have decided to leave because I am afraid I may weaken the trees' grip on the ground too much if I cut it. I will just have to cut the forms to fit around it. The concrete will only be a couple of inches thick over it. I just means it will crack and lift sooner rather than later.

My digestive system has gone to hell since the Urologist made me take a Cipro yesterday. I asked twice if it was really necessary and he insisted! I am taking probiotics as fast as I can.

Well how do you like dabs?
It’s cool! I find it to be the same high but achieved quickly. I popped a half of a rat poop size of the Sativa and while I was wondering if I felt anything or not I randomly cleaned my backyard so I’m guessing I felt something 🤣🤣🤣

And @Mañ'O'Green I give two thumbs up to the Xvape👍👍 I’ve used different (cheap) pens back in the day when carts were new and yada yada yada but this pen is great. Battery life just fine so far, all I can ask is one full day between charges and it delivers that. I’ve read your MOD on the coils and I’m wired as such to hear the bottom line of what you’re saying and order ten extra coil right off the bat. I LOVE DIY but teeny things involving teeny tools arent my style. I’m an older guy also who’s lungs don’t need to be tortured with big ol rips of this stuff. Coughing my bunghole up through my throat is not my idea of a good time and the bubbler dealio is a perfect middleman between pen and bong. Love the magnetic stand and nail/carb action. Haven’t used the dab tool yet for anything other than a carb clear holder haha. I’ll definitely be trying a few different models of pens but the Xvape kicks ass so far.

I like salmon two ways: sashimi and when BBQ/smoked so fresh it is still wiggling when put on the grill. I had a friend many years ago that owned a 28-32? foot day cruiser. It was berthed in Alameda and we would go north out of the Golden Gate to fish for salmon. We always threw the first fish caught right on the grill (legal or not) cleaned, salt pepper and wood chips. That is the best eating salmon you can ever taste. I think that was around 25 years ago. I lost track of Captain Ron? He could be dead for all I know, his phone just stopped working. Fuel for that boat was between $200 to $300 dollars per trip depending on if we went out to the Farallon Islands to spend the night or not it was not really too bad because the boat slept 6 and most of the time there was 4 or 5 of us not counting Ron splitting the fuel bill. I suppose the fuel would cost 5x that nowadays. He loved taking me because I brought the food and I spared no expense. I also always helped him clean that boat spic-n-span back at the berth.

Missing friends.

@PeaceLove&Buds hey can I ask how ya liked the Sour Crack ya grew last winter?
They were a pain in the ass to trim but rewarding with a very nice buzz. I had 4 plants and while they were all ready for chop on the same day, they varied in height at like 16”, 24”, 32”, 40” or some shit. I left it all kind of leafy becasue I was lazy and my friends and kids loved it. I still have a few ounces I plan to press when my rig gets here.

They were a pain in the ass to trim but rewarding with a very nice buzz. I had 4 plants and while they were all ready for chop on the same day, they varied in height at like 16”, 24”, 32”, 40” or some shit. I left it all kind of leafy becasue I was lazy and my friends and kids loved it. I still have a few ounces I plan to press when my rig gets here.
Sounds like the perfect strain for my bowl trimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back