Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,,,,,it's all good, the one city critter I am glad we don't have are rats, I had to go down to NYC to drop the parents off to go on a cruise ship and I don't think I was there 30 seconds before I seen a rat the size of a small dog scurry along the wharf headed for the ship!!!!
I was installing a furnace in a Somali home with the worst rat infestation I've seen. The 6-year-old girl in headscarf complained that the rats keep them awake at night climbing inside the walls and running around the bedrooms. And she swore, "Mr. D, they're as big as beavers!" There were so many holes in the house that all the rats in the neighborhood could come and go as they pleased. There was nowhere to step in the basement without stepping on rat poop.

Hmmm 🤔 no comment just a laugh figures smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ im sure this is going to be my new sign 🤷🏼‍♀️ @InkAddict$
E4824A09-218A-4B0A-B366-4DD566F84C82.png

@Mara Cachafa ,,,,How's your day going?
I watered the outdoor garden, fed my only remaining plant, Mephisto Sundae Thumper. I'm waiting to start 3 photos while I do some dusty work in the grow-dungeon. I'm taking some Liberian kids to the beach in a bit and do a low-budget BBQ (corn and dogs). It's only going up to 78°F today. The wind changed and blew the wildfire smoke away so I can breathe with confidence today. My sister called a couple days ago to tell me the air quality index for Buffalo was the same as New Delhi that day. The Sundae Thumper rosin is fiyahhh!

hmmm, me too, must be related to the DIY obsession...:rofl:
They actually passed a law/regulation here in NY several years ago making dumpster diving a misdemeanor charge, something about losing revenue, theft of county/state property! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back