Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gonna be u trying to trim it! ;)

1694645309568.gif

Make sure u practice!

1694645392948.gif

Not stupid to me I've been wanting to know the same thing I think yes sts and pollinate it's self. I just want to make more of the same exact seed with just as much if not more stability as the original. I only have a couple night owl bubblegum queen left that I want more
I got a few Id like to make some seeds from and then maybe possibly do some pollen chucking.

Not stupid to me I've been wanting to know the same thing I think yes sts and pollinate it's self. I just want to make more of the same exact seed with just as much if not more stability as the original. I only have a couple night owl bubblegum queen left that I want more
Far as I've researched, if you sts a female plant, that will make female s1 seeds. Should have the same variety in it as the pack of seeds that it came in. If you're looking to make something stable from it you've got to back cross it, which would be growing multiples. So you'd find 2 with the traits you're looking for, spray 1 and pollinate the other with it. Correct on that @BCBudlady ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back