Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also been feeling like reversing something or growing a male has been calling me lately :shrug:
This winter I got an extra tent and light and space in a different room. Im going to give it a go. I think im going to self one and grow one to cross with the one I selfed.

Far as I've researched, if you sts a female plant, that will make female s1 seeds. Should have the same variety in it as the pack of seeds that it came in. If you're looking to make something stable from it you've got to back cross it, which would be growing multiples. So you'd find 2 with the traits you're looking for, spray 1 and pollinate the other with it. Correct on that @BCBudlady ?

Sounds right to me more research then I've done I'm just going by what I've heard everyone here talk about in passing :shrug: :baked: I will do it eventually but not in the next few runs

I've ben wondering that especially as far north as you live :goodluck::toke::worship:
This is gonna be @Green Hornet at night keeping da plants warm! ;) :hothot::crying:

1694646813433.gif

Sounds right to me more research then I've done I'm just going by what I've heard everyone here talk about in passing :shrug: :baked: I will do it eventually but not in the next few runs
I found myself not really looking stuff up anymore. Id rather ask you guys. Trust you more then what I get from google.

So on Sunday I noticed a seed that I had sprouted in water and then put into coco was missing. I thought I was going nuts. I dumped the entire little cup of coco out and sifted through it. Seed gone.

I figured ok, well when I planted it I had a few drinks, so maybe I somehow messed that up. IDK. So I start another seed. Last night it had its little tail so I put it in a rock wool cube.

This morning I get up to check on it, and ITS GONE. WTF.

Its a mouse. There were mouse droppings on my desk near where the heat mat was at. I just had a mouse eat a $10 seed.

I've been seeing him for a few weeks now, but I never would have imagined he'd be so brazen as to get on my desk and go after a single seed that was in rockwool in a cup of water.

I've had a mouse trap out with peanut butter as bait, and the mouse / mice just has not been interested in it.

So today I stepped things up. I went to the dollar store and can a can of easy cheese and some roasted sunflower seeds. Lets see them try to resist this! And 2 extra traps. I put one near my seed mat where I know he's been, one in my bathroom where I've seen it, and another under the sink.
That sucks! They can be smart little SOB's. I would recommend a sticky trap placed along a travel path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back