Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on Sunday I noticed a seed that I had sprouted in water and then put into coco was missing. I thought I was going nuts. I dumped the entire little cup of coco out and sifted through it. Seed gone.

I figured ok, well when I planted it I had a few drinks, so maybe I somehow messed that up. IDK. So I start another seed. Last night it had its little tail so I put it in a rock wool cube.

This morning I get up to check on it, and ITS GONE. WTF.

Its a mouse. There were mouse droppings on my desk near where the heat mat was at. I just had a mouse eat a $10 seed.

I've been seeing him for a few weeks now, but I never would have imagined he'd be so brazen as to get on my desk and go after a single seed that was in rockwool in a cup of water.

I've had a mouse trap out with peanut butter as bait, and the mouse / mice just has not been interested in it.

So today I stepped things up. I went to the dollar store and can a can of easy cheese and some roasted sunflower seeds. Lets see them try to resist this! And 2 extra traps. I put one near my seed mat where I know he's been, one in my bathroom where I've seen it, and another under the sink.
If that doesn't work, buy some hemp seeds meant for consumption. Something tells me a trap baited with them would work! :rofl:

Yesterday I was working on a project at work with one of our engineers. We got a late start cause she came in late, dropped her two year old cat off to get his teeth cleaned. So she gets paged over the intercom, she uses my phone to answer the page, bursts out crying and just runs out the door, jumps in her car and takes off.
Today I find out they put cats under to clean their teeth, and her cat died on the table. She said she paid to have every test they do, to be sure the cat was healthy enough, felt bad for the kid.

Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG

Day 18

She's already gassing up the tent quite a bit for her size...She smells like an even, and complex blend of both parents.
View attachment 1631601

:pass:
Uhhhhh dis be yo plant…. :haha::crying:

1694644353225.gif

1694644407037.gif

@Rick Dirte' Can you do me a favour?

Go in to the post with a broken pic, hit edit then hit the square brackets icon [ ] and tell me what the code is?

When I inspect them it looks like the img src is a weird proxy.php link. If I change it to the data url link it works.

Qb
1694644903170.gif

1694644948272.gif

This might be a stupid question but. Say I got one seed and I want more of that strain. You can reverse it and let it pollinate it self? also if so thats when you get an S1?

Not stupid to me I've been wanting to know the same thing I think yes sts and pollinate it's self. I just want to make more of the same exact seed with just as much if not more stability as the original. I only have a couple night owl bubblegum queen left that I want more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back