Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Badfinger

Can you link me to one of your broken images?

Qb
Think you mean @Rick Dirte' here’s his thread I can’t get them to do anything :shrug:

@Rick Dirte' Can you do me a favour?

Go in to the post with a broken pic, hit edit then hit the square brackets icon [ ] and tell me what the code is?

When I inspect them it looks like the img src is a weird proxy.php link. If I change it to the data url link it works.

Qb

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Live Stoners!

hump-day-happy.gif

yep but all those pistils seem to have stretched out as of today.. I only found 2 little nanners on a lower and they were empty/spent.. light stress im guessing..
thx4rep btw

Ah....I'm already in a Hole with 100 euros to Waira.........what's another week without food and 'lectric....sob......... :crying:

Have a great day...:biggrin:
@Mossy he just admitted it is a hermie, that may have just cost @Waira a 200 euro swing?

who's usuing the green forum template?
Me, Please do not break it!

You ever had a pizookie from BJ's? I just looked and saw you guys have em out there. Man oh man! :drool:
View attachment 1631591
View attachment 1631592
View attachment 1631593
You guys a killin me. Now I gotta go to the store I am starving!
Hey stoners. I’ve got a problem I was hoping someone could help me with or point me to the person I need to talk with. All of my photos in all threads I’ve posted in are red Xs now.
They were fine in May. When I click edit on a pic the picture is visible, I click save and they go back to red Xs. I’m just about ready to start my fall grow and thought I better try to get this sorted.

This is an inherent danger any time you link to an outside source for anything. Links get broken and that is what has happened when using imgur for your photos. The fix is easy but will be time consuming.

Edit the post, toggle the BBcode by clicking on the box - red arrow, delete the highlighted text IMG]......... [/IMG Both brackets on all pictures linked then save the post.

2023-09-13_14-42-18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back