Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qbgrower. Well I hope it can be fixed, it is all of mine. Lots of work posting those threads. I’ll send SoH a message. Thanks for your reply.

No problem. You've got me wondering now. I'll have a look and see if it's something in the bbcode. Will check in 25 mins.

Qb

Sorry for the bombardment, but I wanted to get a few funnies posted incase tonight s the night the Mrs kills me, she in a rare mood, shoulda stayed at work.
FB_IMG_1694549707824.jpg

Hey stoners. I’ve got a problem I was hoping someone could help me with or point me to the person I need to talk with. All of my photos in all threads I’ve posted in are red Xs now.
They were fine in May. When I click edit on a pic the picture is visible, I click save and they go back to red Xs. I’m just about ready to start my fall grow and thought I better try to get this sorted.

I've knocked it into Reported post for you @Rick Dirte' ...no-one else has reported the problem as far as I know......but someone might know better than me......... :headbang:

I’ve heard snake is good eating just sayin :yeah:Anything but the dogs:nono::rofl::rofl:

:biggrin: I dunno....Gus looks plump...........:eyebrows:.........

:bighug:
In a hole mostly. ... N i came lookin for food :dammit:

Oooh...guess what.......I've got a little piece of belly pork left in the fridge...........that the dogs have been disposing of quite discretely......

There's definitely enough for 2 good sanis for you.......................if I had any bread..............:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back