Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain .....where you been.....?

catandmous.gif

Hey stoners. I’ve got a problem I was hoping someone could help me with or point me to the person I need to talk with. All of my photos in all threads I’ve posted in are red Xs now.
They were fine in May. When I click edit on a pic the picture is visible, I click save and they go back to red Xs. I’m just about ready to start my fall grow and thought I better try to get this sorted.

Hey stoners. I’ve got a problem I was hoping someone could help me with or point me to the person I need to talk with. All of my photos in all threads I’ve posted in are red Xs now.
They were fine in May. When I click edit on a pic the picture is visible, I click save and they go back to red Xs. I’m just about ready to start my fall grow and thought I better try to get this sorted.

I had issue with when site did its change over but never got them back. Although I never clicked on them to see what happened. This sounds like it happened after that being that is was may

When you hit the edit post button in the bottom left can you reinsert the attachments?

@Lil Dab Yeah I actually tried reinserting the pic link from Imgur. Still red Xs. They were fine after the change over for over a month or so. Who knows. Strange thing is the pics and links are good in edit mode.
I've got a couple like that myself. I was hoping that it would resolve itself.

Maybe @Son of Hobbes is the person to ask?

Qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back