Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳
The view at work is nice and all but I hate it when work gets in the way of my growing. I got 4 day old sprouts at home that need me to stand there and talk and stare at em all day!
I’ll check in when done and talk a little about my self learned dab lessons 😅
DF96462C-A7DE-43C3-BF32-6ABF3272C1D1.jpeg

Man o man i am gonna be forced to try some! My mom has someone locally she gets farm fresh chicken and duck eggs from and she gives them the scraps from any cucumbers she doesn’t use after making pickles! Not sure if she just found this out but apparently the dudes wife has a business making fancy homemade cheesecakes so today when he brought eggs he also brought this as trade for 4jars of jam! :eyebrows::headbang::yay:

View attachment 1631595

Giant turtle cheesecake! Not a fan of cheesecake but gonna give this 1 a try cuz it looks and smells yummy! :woohoo1:

Aggghh....

Everyone has nice food...................'cept me.........................................:doh::doh::doh:

You have me STARVING.........:nono:......
Me either pretty sure wife has a school board meeting tonight I’m on my own. So probably frozen pizza or something easy :doh::cooldance::toke:

Me either pretty sure wife has a school board meeting tonight I’m on my own. So probably frozen pizza or something easy :doh::cooldance::toke:

We need to shop tomorrow........ :biggrin: .....or we'll be eating the dogs............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back