Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From stiiizy? Right on! Hope you get nice and high! Send a picture of what you got!
My kid came by so she showed me how to use everything. Had a few hits from the pen with the bubbler and a few bong rips. Sent her home with the rest of that gram so no pics, there’s an unopened blueberry something sativa in the fridge. Pen works fantastic I can see that being used more than the bong for sure, it’s just too easy. The kid was very impressed by it for sure.

I keep mine room temp but cooler just makes it easier to work with
I’d prefer to have mine ball up and drop off the tool easier than this stuff. My heated dab tool thingy is on the way haha NEVER ENOUGH TOOLS!

My kid came by so she showed me how to use everything. Had a few hits from the pen with the bubbler and a few bong rips. Sent her home with the rest of that gram so no pics, there’s an unopened blueberry something sativa in the fridge. Pen works fantastic I can see that being used more than the bong for sure, it’s just too easy. The kid was very impressed by it for sure.
Yeah that blueberry is the one I got too. Glad you are getting sorted out!
And yeah throw it in the freezer for a bit if it's ever too sappy or runny for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back