Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
More up my alley! They are going for $120-311 on resale market per ticket for these all you can eat seats so be a good investment if i had the money! This is for 84 games!

View attachment 1631446
I agree man that’s a great investment with the food thrown in. Amazing how many Dodgers Dogs I can devour in 9 innings

I agree man that’s a great investment with the food thrown in. Amazing how many Dodgers Dogs I can devour in 9 innings
I just like the location of the seats more so then the free food! Down in them seats u basically have a big bin of boiled dogs vs being grilled up on the main floors! The free soda tho its $9 plus tax for a lg soda and no refills so get money worth there alone!

The seats are basically the main home run porches tho so if u buying sears from box office u best hope homer hits the second deck! These are field level in the outfield!

1694568034491.png

More up my alley! They are going for $120-311 on resale market per ticket for these all you can eat seats so be a good investment if i had the money! This is for 84 games!

View attachment 1631446
As a former season ticket holder... don't buy season tickets. Total pain in the ass. Just go to the game and buy tickets online from the parking lot before you walk in a half hour before the game starts. Or if you really want to be cheap buy the tickets 5 minutes after the game starts and they'll be pretty much free

First off congrats on having your pics used :worship::headbang:Guess the question is are you getting the “grow with us” perks? :toke::pass:

Thanks! I am really happy that the breeder was pleased with my grow. That feels like a big step up in success for me.

Perks? Well, I suppose an offer to grow more strains is a pretty dang good one! I do like their ideas and programs they are trying. Whether it works or not I will be interested to see and I wish them lots of success.

@Mossy - I was thinking about your husbands eye situation. Does he know what type of macular degen he has? There are two kinds. If it's the "dry", then the super expensive surgery might be the only option.

If it's the "wet" version he should ask his GP about the medications. We have a friend who gets the shots on the regular and she says it has helped a lot and has had nearly no noticeable progression. Although, the scrapes on her car say otherwise.......

Some good info here and I cut/pasted the important bits to ask about

Some medicines, called anti-VEGF drugs, may help stop the growth of new blood vessels. These medicines block the effects of growth signals the body sends to generate new blood vessels. They are considered the first line treatment for all stages of wet macular degeneration.

Medicines used to treat wet macular degeneration include:
  • Bevacizumab (Avastin).
  • Ranibizumab (Lucentis).
  • Aflibercept (Eylea).
  • Brolucizumab (Beovu).
  • Faricimab-svoa (Vabysmo)

Your eye doctor injects these medicines into the affected eye. You may need shots every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain the beneficial effect of the medicine. In some instances, you may partially recover vision as the blood vessels shrink and your body absorbs the fluid under the retina.

As a former season ticket holder... don't buy season tickets. Total pain in the ass. Just go to the game and buy tickets online from the parking lot before you walk in a half hour before the game starts. Or if you really want to be cheap buy the tickets 5 minutes after the game starts and they'll be pretty much free
Lmao i had 1 reason for looking at season tickets and that is exclusive access to All Star game weekend tickets! Also playoff tickets at box office prices but all star game be sick to check out the festivities! Only been here once before like 30+yrs ago! 2 ballparks ago for us Rangers fan!

Thanks! I am really happy that the breeder was pleased with my grow. That feels like a big step up in success for me.

Perks? Well, I suppose an offer to grow more strains is a pretty dang good one! I do like their ideas and programs they are trying. Whether it works or not I will be interested to see and I wish them lots of success.

Yeah I agree love there gear I like their ideas too but don't crypto so that was out for me. But that's all I would want too anyways would be more seeds or merch :doh::gassy:

Lmao i had 1 reason for looking at season tickets and that is exclusive access to All Star game weekend tickets! Also playoff tickets at box office prices but all star game be sick to check out the festivities! Only been here once before like 30+yrs ago! 2 ballparks ago for us Rangers fan!
All star weekend package is garbage. All you really want out of that is the home run Derby. Save your $. Old timers game, minor league all star game, celebrity game all trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back