Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wednes.gif

:pass: Happy Wednesday............

@Mossy found a couple male flowers on my purple chem. they wont have any negative effect, but you've been redeemed nonetheless !:d5::biggrin:

It is an Odd one @Tom Bombadil ......most people look for ball shaped balls........but I Think those Fake pitils are the ball filaments...... :headbang: ....without the ball sack.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (4).jpg

IMO ..balls.....

aaaaaaaaaaa (2).jpg

For me....Big giveaway is when I See pitills that grow like crabs legs...with a joint in the middle of them tapering to the end......Real pistils are straight.....

See the Bendy pistils at 1 o'clock......?...If I See that on Any girl.....I'm looking for the hermie..........that yellow lump below them might be the ball sack.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (2).jpg

Saving grace is....you said you were taking them down in a week....seed wouldn't have the chance to form.... :pass: ....

Was she the Only one in the room....?..............:pass:

It is an Odd one @Tom Bombadil ......most people look for ball shaped balls........but I Think those Fake pitils are the ball filaments...... :headbang: ....without the ball sack.....

View attachment 1631467

IMO ..balls.....

View attachment 1631468

For me....Big giveaway is when I See pitills that grow like crabs legs...with a joint in the middle of them tapering to the end......Real pistils are straight.....

See the Bendy pistils at 1 o'clock......?...If I See that on Any girl.....I'm looking for the hermie..........that yellow lump below them might be the ball sack.......

View attachment 1631469

Saving grace is....you said you were taking them down in a week....seed wouldn't have the chance to form.... :pass: ....

Don't wanna ruin your party but these look like normal pistils to me!

That they are curled and not standing upright could come down to environmental conditions, and the pistils that pop up late flowering (as part of an second internode bloom) have to work around the existing bud structure too, hence the reason they don't look the same as they do early flowering when the early flowers are filled with white hair pistils and nothing else.

Just some normal plant biology going on here, 100%.

:vibes:

Don't wanna ruin your party but these look like normal pistils to me!

That they are curled and not standing upright could come down to environmental conditions, and the pistils that pop up late flowering (as part of an second internode bloom) have to work around the existing bud structure too, hence the reason they don't look the same as they do early flowering when the early flowers are filled with white hair pistils and nothing else.

Just some normal plant biology going on here, 100%.

:vibes:

Go @Antonio_DutchPassion ......:d5:... Waira doesn't agree with me either...........:biggrin:...you are on the Winning Team.........:headbang:....

For the moment.........:crying: ......

View attachment 1631467

IMO ..balls.....

View attachment 1631468

View attachment 1631469

yep but all those pistils seem to have stretched out as of today.. I only found 2 little nanners on a lower and they were empty/spent.. light stress im guessing..
thx4rep btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back