Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been researching a lot and I bought the first of a few different models that I’d like to try
06BBD14D-5522-40DC-8AC0-B4CD95F4DD0A.jpeg

My press can’t get here soon enough!

Day 78 thinking they’re about done fading real hard. Gonna pull them out and check trichz plucked dead leaves and go from there. It thinking at least BSSR is ready if not all of them :headbang::drool: I’ll put up individual post as I get to them:d5::pass:
IMG_6385.jpeg

IMG_6398.jpeg

You will be dabbing in no time!
If you already have a dab rig and you want to dab, you can order delivery from STIIIZY. They have good wax for cheap and it comes to your door.
1000010797.png

if you add a 5th one the delivery is free. Total comes out to like 107 for 5. And you can pay with card or cash when they get there.

You will be dabbing in no time!
If you already have a dab rig and you want to dab, you can order delivery from STIIIZY. They have good wax for cheap and it comes to your door.
View attachment 1630822

if you add a 5th one the delivery is free. Total comes out to like 107 for 5. And you can pay with card or cash when they get there.
Thank you for the heads up but there’s just no way I can pay for any product any more.

Moved the wedding train into the 3x3.
Gold Glue (Day 49) back right has been kind of a pain the whole grow but she is stacking nice so im not getting rid of her. Ripleys (Day 49) back left. I know my flowering plants look shitty but hey I'm still learning, this is not an easy sport! :rofl: :pass:
1000010793.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back