Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been researching a lot and I bought the first of a few different models that I’d like to try
View attachment 1630820

My press can’t get here soon enough!
Aren’t u in a legal state? Thought I remembered California ports (as in shipyard not wine lol) in your pics! Was def in someone’s pics i just dab too much to remember! :shrug::rofl:

@Lil Dab thought you'd like to know I found some balls on the SNxPP. I plucked them off cause they were toward the bottom and everywhere else on the plant has hairs so I'll keep an eye on it.
When I was just starting, pink panama had just came out but I had mad balls on the one I grew out (killed at week 5). I thought it was from stress from me topping, now I'm thinking it's genetics since I haven't topped this one. I'm not bashing meph at all just talking here with my bros.

Thank you for the heads up but there’s just no way I can pay for any product any more.

Wtf it pasted my reply into the reply and I can’t get it out! I obv have tried hence the edit! Lmao
Its worth it bro! Go grab a single 1g dish for now cuz u missing out! If i had that delivery option i would prob stay broke….err broker! :crying::lildab:

Aren’t u in a legal state? Thought I remembered California ports (as in shipyard not wine lol) in your pics! Was def in someone’s pics i just dab too much to remember! :shrug::rofl:
Yes I’m in California

It’s not the money I just can’t do it.
You’re underage to buy arent u?!? :haha::rofl:
1694368933634.gif

I just figure with the delicious goodies in the fridge anything I press is gonna be better than theirs not to mention 100% pure and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back