Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figure with the delicious goodies in the fridge anything I press is gonna be better than theirs not to mention 100% pure and clean.
They have solventless rosin too! @Hotfire had some in this batch of goodies he ordered if I remember correctly! And prices are cheap there compared to others! Prob $30 all in with tax for a 1g jar that’ll cost you over $100 before tax next stare over! NM for sure is that expensive!

I just figure with the delicious goodies in the fridge anything I press is gonna be better than theirs not to mention 100% pure and clean.
Well the option is there my friend! You  can get rosin with that deal, and $20 rosin is an absolute steal. Stiiizy is a very well known company and with all the testing they have to do in order to sell, its actually very clean! But I totally get you for wanting to wait :pass:

They have solventless rosin too! @Hotfire had some in this batch of goodies he ordered if I remember correctly! And prices are cheap there compared to others! Prob $30 all in with tax for a 1g jar that’ll cost you over $100 before tax next stare over! NM for sure is that expensive!
this is the price for 5 grams of rosin
1000010799.png

@Lil Dab thought you'd like to know I found some balls on the SNxPP. I plucked them off cause they were toward the bottom and everywhere else on the plant has hairs so I'll keep an eye on it.
When I was just starting, pink panama had just came out but I had mad balls on the one I grew out (killed at week 5). I thought it was from stress from me topping, now I'm thinking it's genetics since I haven't topped this one. I'm not bashing meph at all just talking here with my bros.

I had a couple on FSXPP just on the lower nodes they weren't full on balls but those weird looking ones it had a stem like a ball would but pointed like a bract:shrug: I smeared them off and all is good so far haven't check in 4 days though:yoinks::condom::goodluck:

So, I'm seeing if my buddies video has been posted on YouTube and this pops up into my feed .

This video is wrong in so many ways. With one good thing ...............Suburbans are tough AF!:yoinks::yoinks::haha:

LAPD Was lucky as hell that no officers were shot or run over and killed. One was definitely in their control and the other was not.
They were just absolutely way too many officers on scene, I'm talking about the ones that are closest to the assailant In the final encounter. Yeah, I kinda get why they grouped up on him, just from the way this entire incident went down. The guy must have been on some PCP or something. I thought chasing the cup car around in circles was quite different and I've never seen that in a Chase before.
And now for the obvious 'bear in outhouse' situation.
Jesus Christ! Send those idiots to the pistol range and teach them how to shoot! If the idiots can't shoot accurately under pressure,, give them better training! Yeah, with as much lead was flying around, is lucky they didn't shoot each other or some innocent civilians!
They could have nipped it in the bud when he made the first big turn around and they had him blocked off. Absolutely **** poor situational awareness of the officers! They could've quickly stopped their vehicles and got out using their doors as cover and taking the guy out. I don't like seeing cops kill people but, when you use a 6000 pound plus vehicle as a weapon, expect to get shot.

The leadership from the POIC was pretty laughable, but good thing someone took charge of this clusterfuck!!!!
Hopefully the upper echelon of LAPD a little closely look at this video and make some changes in training!

The biggest thing that I see is the lack of self and professional Discipline!
Self-discipline in the aspect of not being able to dig down and focus on exactly what you need to do, Filter out the superfluous bullshit and accomplish the job. And if they can't shoot no matter what the situation is, then they need to sit their ass at the range until they get sufficiently proficient. That's one thing I never understood with most cops. That pistol can save your life for the lives of others. Why wouldn't that be top of your agenda to become extremely proficient with a firearm? It's not only a matter of self-preservation, It's also a matter of public safety and fellow officers. If you just don't have the internal fortitude to be able to focus under pressure and accomplish the job then you need to find another job!

Alright, enough for the criticism! I'm high as hell so I can go for quite a bit longer:haha:

Astute observation. When were you in the police force Bill? I swear LAPD cops see more action than most soldiers lol I dont know if the shooting range could prepare anyone for that crazy shit... If x-combat vets werent all suffering from ptsd, they would make better police officers in dumpster fire warzones like LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back