Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ...Site Spring Clean going on....so I've been working.........:bighug: ..how is your Sunday.......?

View attachment 1630699
:bighug:
sweep-mickey-mouse.gif
Me too. My aunt went out for a little so I just rushed through cleaning the first floor cuz I can't do it with her standing over me. Think i need some coffee, whatcha think?
coffee-mickey-mouse.gif

Thanks man. Hope you are improving. Stay the course. It takes time and patience.

You got this 💯🤜🤛‼️

You got a grow going right now?
Thank you . I do feel better since starting the supplements. Stuck in the waiting game for testing with the hospital.
I got 7 goin right now. Chopped 19 plants in 17 days. Had a particularly high rate of bag appeal buds so pretty happy with it.

Sup @Lil Dab @Mossy @Talonxracer :pass:

Passing one over 😚💨💨💨💨💨💨

Toking on a blend of Northern Lights (a cool licorice fruit) and Lemon Haze x Lowrider 2 (a nutty vanilla haze thing). The two really give you a super flavor profile of the Vanilla Haze up front and that fruity licorice, almost menthol kick on the back.

The buzz is pretty zippy and got me writing this way too long post 😂😂‼️ Definitely a good blend to get shit done ✅

Have an amazing day y’all 👍
Nothing much driving home from the north country. Then unpack and take of the ladies I’m sure I got a bunch to do haven’t been in the tents since Wednesday night. I pretty ill be chopping the earthbox tent. So I’ll be jamming and photo bombing this afternoon

Nothing much driving home from the north country. Then unpack and take of the ladies I’m sure I got a bunch to do haven’t been in the tents since Wednesday night. I pretty ill be chopping the earthbox tent. So I’ll be jamming and photo bombing this afternoon
Awesome!

Post those pics. Safe travels on the way home 👍

Thank you . I do feel better since starting the supplements. Stuck in the waiting game for testing with the hospital.
I got 7 goin right now. Chopped 19 plants in 17 days. Had a particularly high rate of bag appeal buds so pretty happy with it.
Nice! They really work. We have clients with all kinds of health issues reaping benefits of a proper supplement regimen. Glad they are giving you some help. Get that gut healthy and you will get back in the game 💯‼️👍
Yeah, I’m a flavor chaser in my grows. I grow so much weed I never vape myself, and either give it away or turn it into canna butter or edibles/rosin.

Cool.

MedCzech’s Greenhouse

Sun coming out for a minute ☀️🌈🪴🪴

IMG_8703.jpeg
IMG_8701.jpeg

She’s now at 8’ 5” tall 😝 buds are forming nicely and adding a touch of frost. More closeups when they mature to next stage during this week. Should start to add lots more frost over the next two weeks.

Any guesses on how much she will yield?

It’s a 7 gallon pot. So you know for reference. 👍🪴

Peace ☮️ y’all ✌️

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow

🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Standard procedure for seedlings.

Each plant got about a 1/4 cup of R/O water. Not even ph’d. All looking good 👍
IMG_8707.jpeg

IMG_8706.jpeg

Pretty uniform growth. 14 strains going here 😝 Oh, it’s on ‼️

Let’s do this 🤜🤛

Status