Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s Greenhouse Grow🪴🌈🪴

Rainy day today 🌧️💦

Fighting off a little PM with all this rain, but still looking good out here ‼️

IMG_8691.jpeg

The Dahlias are looking beautiful.
Grease Gun is progressing and at about day 12 of flower or so.

IMG_8692.jpeg

The GelatOG photoperiod doing her thing. At just about the same stage around week two of flower. Trichomes starting to show up. Let’s just hope we can get her to the finish. This wet weather is really testing the greenhouse performance and ability to somewhat control RH.

Take care y’all 🙏

The indoor grow has just gotten started. I will be transplanting into larger pots in next couple days.

MedCzech’s Greenhouse Grow🪴🌈🪴

Rainy day today 🌧️💦

Fighting off a little PM with all this rain, but still looking good out here ‼️

View attachment 1630688
The Dahlias are looking beautiful.
Grease Gun is progressing and at about day 12 of flower or so.

View attachment 1630689
The GelatOG photoperiod doing her thing. At just about the same stage around week two of flower. Trichomes starting to show up. Let’s just hope we can get her to the finish. This wet weather is really testing the greenhouse performance and ability to somewhat control RH.

Take care y’all 🙏

The indoor grow has just gotten started. I will be transplanting into larger pots in next couple days.
Looking good, love the dahlia.

Giphy app on mobile working like a charm haven’t made it home yet to try any on pc
1694352719592.gif

I told you service sucked and pages would load so I didn’t even bother trying again last night. Plus I passed out early missed a call from @Dabber around 6pm

1694352874306.gif

but I still swear it is.............:biggrin:...

It took me a minute to find but I saw the nanner you saw

Looking good, love the dahlia.
Thanks man. Hope you are improving. Stay the course. It takes time and patience.

You got this 💯🤜🤛‼️

You got a grow going right now?

Sup @Lil Dab @Mossy @Talonxracer :pass:

Passing one over 😚💨💨💨💨💨💨

Toking on a blend of Northern Lights (a cool licorice fruit) and Lemon Haze x Lowrider 2 (a nutty vanilla haze thing). The two really give you a super flavor profile of the Vanilla Haze up front and that fruity licorice, almost menthol kick on the back.

The buzz is pretty zippy and got me writing this way too long post 😂😂‼️ Definitely a good blend to get shit done ✅

Have an amazing day y’all 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back