Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. MOG was off to a family gathering that I did not need to attend. This was the perfect opportunity to have some salmon patties for dinner.

IMG_20230909_173739519.jpg

ooooh I ate too many:glutton:

Anu won't eat salmon, weird cat!

IMG_20230909_222559090.jpg

She likes to come and stretch out, get pets then head out for the night. She owns the night.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

@Mossy
whew! no seeds or bananas... but even more foxtailing.. misplaced my jewelers loupe so this chop is gonna be on instinct alone :baked: :baked: :baked: :baked:

Cheers @Tom Bombadil .... :pass: ...I double checked it in Reported posts and @Waira said No...not hermi........

but I still swear it is.............:biggrin:...

Yeah......if I was you.......I'd Believe Waira too...............:crying:

Main thing....you don't have seed and that is all that really matters....:headbang:

Can't ever find that mf. N with the amount i need it it really should just be worn around my neck

Have you tried just taking a close up with your camera phone...and Zooming in on it....Crop and Zoom on phones now is usually very good......:headbang:

This was the perfect opportunity to have some salmon patties for dinner.

You should have popped over.....I have Tons of belly pork I want to get rid of.......:paleo:...Ive told hubby next time he sees a piece of pork he fancies.......ask the butcher to cut it staright in half......and only bring half back......:nono:

His eyes are bigger than his belly......I don't mind a couple of dinners and some sanis out of a piece...but I don't want 5 days worth.....:pass:.

Last edited:
@Fermented_Fruitz
I had to start doing it this way like a month ago cause this site wasn't letting paste copied gifs it kept posting it as a picture.

Yup @Hotfire ..... :headbang: ..did the same for me........

When we changed the server I could load animated gifs direct.......then it Stopped working for me.......as you say...a few weeks ago.....:pass:

1694334174107.png

Loaded by Copy only...No animation......when it did a few weeks ago...:headbang:

catkinstest.gif

So I had to go back to the old system of downloading them into my Files then loading them to site.......to have them animated...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back