Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighters.

giphy (47).gif
:toke: ppp

I just pressed some Rosin purple in color and it was this bud below I made it from It is super tacky . I just smoked some and pow to the moon.

Attachments

• 20230907_224416.jpg
    20230907_224416.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230902_210948.jpg
    20230902_210948.jpg
    677.1 KB · Views: 5
Rockefeller donated millions to the temperance league so that all alcohol was illegal in that time he got the USA running on solely gas which he had lots of. They say it gave him time to build the infrastructure to sell gas by building gas stations. At the time just before prohibition alot of people used grain alcohol to run there cars . It was an overwhelming majority when prohibition was past.

@Mañ'O'Green - Thanks! And yes, Portuguese Port but, from a specific part of the country. The Douro river region and usually any wine that has "Douro" on the label, ooh, I love it!

The worst part of port wine?

Everyone tries to use these little "port" glasses. No! Just fill up my Yeti tumbler!

il_fullxfull.1649686492_fau2.jpg
I live within easy driving distance to Ficklin Vineyards, They have some amazing Ports. The reason for the small glass (besides the price of good port) the hang overs are the stuff of legend.

I found a recipe for Boneless skinless chicken breast on the web and gave it a test spin. I really liked it.

IMG_20230907_154833317_HDR.jpg

I also had the forbidden fruit - a baked potato. I nuked the potato for 7 min then finished in the airfryer @400°F for 10 minutes. It was pretty good but in the winter a potato baked in the oven at 400 for an hour is the best. 17 minutes is a real winner though!

IMG_20230907_155702011.jpg

That is a puddle of butter in the plate :woohoo:

Rockefeller donated millions to the temperance league so that all alcohol was illegal in that time he got the USA running on solely gas which he had lots of. They say it gave him time to build the infrastructure to sell gas by building gas stations. At the time just before prohibition alot of people used grain alcohol to run there cars . It was an overwhelming majority when prohibition was past.

I live in Appalachia at the moment and local firewater is readily available. Still a way of life for families around here. Some have started bourbon distilleries which are actually quite good!

That was more of a joking commentary about the attractiveness or lack thereof of the tea tottlers! :rofl:

Think we all know prohibition of anything doesn't work! :growing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back