Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, everything is done. CBD Haze is a bit too wet to play with in making a baby temple ball.
I think I got a decent result with the plants that I had.
I'm waiting on a more in depth report on how she was using the oil and when.
I have 1000ml of MCT oil.
Here's what I got to work with. Those are the smaller Tupperware freezer containers. They are about equal in the amount.

Elephant is the lighter hash.
View attachment 1630229
Here's the baby Temple ball!
View attachment 1630228
@Mañ'O'Green
Alright Mr concentrate man! What do you think of just decarbing the hash in my ardent FX and then infused with the 1000 milliliters of MCT oil.
With no data, you think the oil will be a potent enough? Also do you think it'd be better if I just decarb and infuse separately and then mix infused all together?

Same inputs - different but equal methods = same end product. The strength of the inputs is unknown so I cannot know the answer to that part of the question. We can make some fair guesstimates though: A gram of rosin averages ~ 730mg of actives. If the flower it was pressed from was 20% THC and 10% CBD the actives would be ~450mg THC ~ 220 CBD the other 60mg would be all of the other actives in that strain. Your temple ball has more plant material than rosin but you could probably use 700mg of actives as a pretty good starting point.

For each gram of temple ball you add 1ml oil = .7mg actives 700mg/1000ml so to get a 10mg dose you would need `14ml of oil. too much oil 3ml would probably be a better dose so put 5g of the hash in the oil. 3500mg/1000ml =3.5mg/ml a little over 10mg dose.

Sorry for the repeat fams....old TPB nerves flared up...don't tell me I can't do something, I'll devote inordinate amounts of time proving you wrong...then grab you like a cat and rub your nose in it.

sorry again...

@Mañ'O'Green - Thanks! And yes, Portuguese Port but, from a specific part of the country. The Douro river region and usually any wine that has "Douro" on the label, ooh, I love it!

The worst part of port wine?

Everyone tries to use these little "port" glasses. No! Just fill up my Yeti tumbler!

il_fullxfull.1649686492_fau2.jpg

So, white people cover the song id OK, but the blavk artist that originated it is age restricted....fucking YT racists.

@Mañ'O'Green - Thanks! And yes, Portuguese Port but, from a specific part of the country. The Douro river region and usually any wine that has "Douro" on the label, ooh, I love it!

The worst part of port wine?

Everyone tries to use these little "port" glasses. No! Just fill up my Yeti tumbler!

il_fullxfull.1649686492_fau2.jpg
Fill me up Scotty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back