Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ....

We are going down the beach for breakfast if you wanna come.........:pighug:...time to Claim it back from the Tourists..........:crying:.

Gotta shop...outta dog food.........:biggrin:...the dogs got the frozen chicken portions and some rice for dinner last night.......:chef:

They Love it when we run out of dog food.........:pighug:....

The 2 weeks of overlap with the private schools starting and still having tourists made traffic nuts... I don't take the eway i bob and weave down side streets to work but i checked the travel time the one morning and if i woulda taken the eway it woulda been 97 mins n its like 45 on a really bad day

IMG_7671.JPG

The girls are looking Reasonable................. :pass: ...I might get the balast removed today...the wind has dropped......

Me Banana leaves don't look as Happy.............you'd Think someone had been at them with a stanley knife.......:doh:..

But Hey....I don't smoke banana leaves........:pass:

IMG_7669.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 1629537

The girls are looking Reasonable................. :pass: ...I might get the balast removed today...the wind has dropped......

Me Banana leaves don't look as Happy.............you'd Think someone had been at them with a stanley knife.......:doh:..

But Hey....I don't smoke banana leaves........:pass:

View attachment 1629538

IMG_20230905_052318594.jpg
IMG_20230905_052326809.jpg

Girls look good tho. Gimme a min and ill roll us up a fatty :bighug:

Last edited:
Good morning all. Back to work at the machine shop today in this wonky Michigan weather 3 days in a row of over 90 degrees F Temps at the start of the week and finishing out the week in the low 60s... Got to love the Crazy temp swings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back