Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoozin in my chair........... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

WUSS............:yay1:...........
dogmutley.gif

IMG_7676.JPG

Shrooooms.........:pass:....how do I find out what magic mushrooms look like......?

Everytime I google them I get a mutitude of very different images.........:shrug: ...I'm Thinking if mushrooms are trying to grow in my used compo...that it is probably the time they are showing in the wild.....?.....

View attachment 1629511

Shrooooms.........:pass:....how do I find out what magic mushrooms look like......?

Everytime I google them I get a mutitude of very different images.........:shrug: ...I'm Thinking if mushrooms are trying to grow in my used compo...that it is probably the time they are showing in the wild.....?.....

magic or not, shroomiez are a sign of healthy soil, so....:pighug: .............now, say g'nite Gracie :mrgreen: :sleeping: ppp

Good morning @Mossy :bighug:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ....

We are going down the beach for breakfast if you wanna come.........:pighug:...time to Claim it back from the Tourists..........:crying:.

Gotta shop...outta dog food.........:biggrin:...the dogs got the frozen chicken portions and some rice for dinner last night.......:chef:

They Love it when we run out of dog food.........:pighug:....

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ....

We are going down the beach for breakfast if you wanna come.........:pighug:...time to Claim it back from the Tourists..........:crying:.

Gotta shop...outta dog food.........:biggrin:...the dogs got the frozen chicken portions and some rice for dinner last night.......:chef:

They Love it when we run out of dog food.........:pighug:....

U know i do!... ill push n shove with the pups for leftovers if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back