Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
374576214_24404462799141064_6573780055025368722_n.jpg

View attachment 1628998

It Pisses me off that it need to Critique my Performance by Marking me on it............ :crying: ...everyone's a Critic........:pass:
What monitor/app thingy are you using to monitor sleep? Do you believe the output?

Yeah I dont speak ebonics or watch fox news so I had to confirm via urban dictionary. :rofl: After they axed tucker I refuse to give them any views.
That ain’t news! Kinda like getting your news from Facebook!

Someday Mossy gonna actually laugh at one of my posts, but I wont know it, cause i prolly died the previous morning. Found by the Mrs, face down in my rolling tray.

:crying: Owld Dragon...new tricks thing......In the Olden days site Only had likes........not the Smilies......so it's just Habit.........:crying:

enough with the politics peeps, Where are you @Mossy?
Maybe i needed to get caught up but if u wanted to point out the politics u quoted the wrong person! I was just dreaming about making bank living in the governors mansion doing nothing! Besides legal weed I don’t care about the rest of the policies and nonsense associated with that line of work….if u wanna call it work! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back