Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if that crackpot dude George Santos in New York can get elected i am sure i could! I just wont also be running scams that will eventually come back around to get me busted!
enough with the politics peeps, Where are you @Mossy?

FB_IMG_1693710359534.jpg

Oh man, it was cloudy all day and my solar camp shower was barley warmer than the cold tap 🥶.

Progress was made opening the pipe for the plumber, I should get it done tomorrow. The water in the trench was from washing the dirt off the pipes. That hot water line just flaked off in big thick chunks. I am really really glad we decided to replace the entire run I am being very carful not to bump the cold water line because if that goes we won't have water at all :yoinks:

View attachment 1628921
Steel pipe underground. What could go wrong eh? Good luck with it, replacing the whole thing was the best plan, IMO. :pighug:

enough with the politics peeps, Where are you @Mossy?
She was sleeping and me saying i should run for office isn’t the type of politics that are banned bro! Wasn’t nobody talking about political issues just talking about the financial benefits that obviously befall those that are elected!

1693756856905.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back