Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should just shave completely naked that way if she walks in it gets super awkward. I've learned that women have no problem barging into the restroom without knocking. My mother in law walked in on me trimming my ball hairs and I'll tell you what, she knocks now .. :crying:
Fuck, I didnt need that picture in my head. I dont take anything sharp close to my favorite toy.

They have some badass ones at the festival in Michigan when we used to go up there every year! Crazy ones for Post and Kelloggs cereal so giant versions of cereal mascots!

View attachment 1628877
wow, I would not have thought there would be enough pressure to inflate those faces. Those things must have been a really interesting sewing pattern project. Perhaps there was some digital assistance... :pighug:

1000010551.jpg

Fuck, I didnt need that picture in my head. I dont take anything sharp close to my favorite toy.
Bloody hell, you guys are causing me pain in the ribs from laughing. The wife is beginning to wonder what in the world I am reading. :crying::pighug:

Bloody hell, you guys are causing me pain in the ribs from laughing. The wife is beginning to wonder what in the world I am reading. :crying::pighug:
It's down right shameful. can u imagine now if we have an AFN picnic, I gotta introduce my wife to Hotfire, and whisper in her ear, he got really hairy balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back