Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :pighug: All nighter for you again..........?..
Ya sorta . Did some running around, did some planting, went out for a minute tryna have a bit of a social life but couple ppl showed up i didn't want to see so i cut it short came home and trimmed for the last few hours. Got just about 7 oz of CmD indoor at the shop
n haven't weighed post trim but got another 13 brown bags off a sour Crack

What does 'rizz' mean anyway?:gassy::haha:

That was the title of the video that popped up in my feed.:joy:
It's kids Slang of today! It's pretty easy to figure out most of their stuff.:biggrin: Kinda funny that they shorten, while we are used to long sentences.
I can see the other side of the coin too. I can see how our Slang would confuse the hell out of them!

Ya sorta . Did some running around, did some planting, went out for a minute tryna have a bit of a social life but couple ppl showed up i didn't want to see so i cut it short came home and trimmed for the last few hours. Got just about 7 oz of CmD indoor at the shop
Did you ever get your seeds?

Did some running around, did some planting,

You going for a Christmas grow.....outdoor.....?.........:eyebrows:

went out for a minute tryna have a bit of a social life but couple ppl showed up i didn't want to see so i cut it short

:pighug:

Got just about 7 oz of CmD indoor at the shop

Sounds like a good haul........:pass:..much more Productive than a booty call............

caturdaykisses.jpg
#JustSayin........:yeah:

:crying::crying::crying:

What does 'rizz' mean anyway?:gassy::haha:

That was the title of the video that popped up in my feed.:joy:
It's kids Slang of today! It's pretty easy to figure out most of their stuff.:biggrin: Kinda funny that they shorten, while we are used to long sentences.
I can see the other side of the coin too. I can see how our Slang would confuse the hell out of them!

Rizz = Game
As in "you got all the game with the ladies." Why they changed the word Game with Rizz is beyond me.

Rizz = Game
As in "you got all the game with the ladies." Why they changed the word Game with Rizz is beyond me.
@WildBill just looked it up and Rizz is short for 'charizzma' . God I thought my generation was screwed when people started literally saying 'LOL' and 'JK' ...idiocracy here we come.
1000010548.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back